About UsFriends of the Foundation was formed in 2013 when a group of enthusiastic, next generation philanthropists pledged their involvement and dedication to raise money for the Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF). The Friends plan fundraising events and community outreach activities in collaboration with NCEF Beneficiaries throughout the year and have helped to expand awareness of NCEF’s impact on the community. Going into their fourth year they are excited to evolve and grow as a committee and participate more in depth with the mission of improving the physical, emotional and educational lives of underprivileged and at-risk children in our community.
The Friends play a key role within the NCEF organization. For the 2016-2017 year, the Friends group will be more involved with the charities supported by NCEF through hands on volunteer projects. The group will continue to recruit professionals in the community with a goal of continuing to develop the next generation of community involvement and philanthropy through leadership and educational opportunities provided by NCEF.
FRIENDS of the Foundation Calendar of Events
- November 11, 2016 Young Professionals Season Kickoff
- December, 2016 Wine Tasting Seminar
- January 13, 2017 NCEF Beneficiary Community Day at Grace Place for Children & Families
- January 17, 2017 Naples Winter Wine Festival Online Auction Premier
- March 2017 Beneficiary Community Day
- April 2017 Wine Tasting Seminar
- May 2017 Grape Celebration Kickoff Event
- June 9, 2017 Grape Celebration
- Serve as "Ambassadors for NCEF" in its effort to educate the community about the needs of at-risk and underserved children.
- Volunteer time and efforts for Friends and NCEF events.
- Serve on a committee:
Events, Community Service and volunteer for the NWWF
- Generate sponsorships for Friends fundraising events.
- Invite candidates to join the Friends Committee and recruit a minimum of one member annually.
- Member Benefits: $500.00
- Two complimentary tickets to the signature Grape Celebration
- The ability to make an impact in the community.
- An opportunity to be recognized as a leader.
- Network with other professionals.
- Receive special communications and invitations to NCEF events.
- To become a member, make your payment to the donate now page. You will be contacted by our organization with orientation information. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org